Singing Hatsune Miku Nyancatkai: Update : Last Note ( ONESHOT )

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Update : Last Note ( ONESHOT )

Cover.Click to enlarge


Hurray! :3

Another oneshot ^.^

This was supposed to be titled ' ERROR : Dissaperance ' like my oneshot about Galaco,( still didn't read? Feel free to! :) ) but I was like ' NAH ' so here's a Oneshot about...lab.( love -w- )
I got inspired by an author <3 So I wrote this, :D

Dedicated to someone... :3

Thanks for all your support,here's a story for you.Love ya! :D
--------
 Hatsune Miku's POV

chug chug chug chug chug chug chug...

Tsoo! Tsoo!

'  The train is here. '

I smile as I saw the train.

I didn't want to say goodbye,but it's for the best afterall.
The first snow lands on my face.
Couples smilng,laughing.I envy them.

READ THE REST AT : Last Note ( VOCALOID ONESHOT )

No comments:

Post a Comment